PRIVATE YOGA SESSION
Are you new to Yoga or struggling with any health issues, reach out to us for One-on-One session! MM Private/therapy Yoga is based on the therapeutic model in which an experienced teacher works individually with each student, which is Guru/shishya model (teacher/student model):
- The teacher creates a personalized yoga program for students based on factors like health, age, and physical condition.
- While designing the practice schedule, the teacher also considers any past or current injuries or illnesses, pre informed by the student
- We help you making your personal yoga routine based on how much time you can spend each day for self-practice at home before you come for your next session
- The practice includes holistic approach focusing on each sheath of the body; asana, pranayama, chanting, and meditation, depending on the student’s needs.
FAMILY YOGA SESSION
A family is a blessing and a place where we can always look forward to, for support and bringing balance when we are having some difficult times in our life. Also sharing interesting informative stories to inculcate courage and understanding to handle the challenges of life.
Yoga benefits a family to bond better since it is wonderful for discharging energy and also engaging the rest and digest response, releasing those loving, calming hormones.
- Promotes More Healthy Habits
- Develops Strong Bonds
- Opens up Communication
- Builds Confidence
- Helps Manage Emotions
- Connects Us with community
Practicing yoga together, playing yogic games for improving memory, reflex actions and coordination with a fun element. Also sharing interesting informative stories to inculcate courage and understanding to handle the challenges of life
Our Parent-child yoga class gives the opportunity to strengthen their bond and empathise each other.
In case you are struggling with any physical or mental health issues, reach out to us for One-on-One healing session!
Pranic healing is highly developed and well-tested — simple yet powerful and effective no-touch energy healing. It is based on two fundamental principles:
- Our body is a “self-repairing” living entity that possesses an innate ability to heal itself.
- the healing process is accelerated by increasing the vital energy in the affected part of the physical body.
We offer private pranic healing sessions which can heal minor as well as major diseases. We offer private Pranic healing sessions for any who would like support with following:
- for physical, and psychological disorders and diseases
- to improve relationships and for optimal emotional health and well being
- to materialize goals to increase prosperity and professional success
- to develop spirituality and greater intelligence
GOT A QUERY?
Just fill up the form below and we'll get back to you at the earliest.
Yoga is a physical, mental and spiritual practice that originated in ancient India. The word ‘yoga’ originates from the Sanskrit word Yuj, meaning join, yoke, or unite. Yoga is a method of getting a balanced body and a relaxed mind. It includes the breathing activities called pranayama and the physical act of yoga stances called asanas (yoga poses). Yoga likewise incorporates contemplation, self-examination, and knowledge of yoga philosophy.
Yoga can be highly beneficial for those who practice it regularly since it makes our body flexible, powerful, conditioned, and stable. Yoga energizes the body and improves digestion and breathing as well as strengthens the heart and circulatory system. These are just some of the physical benefits of Yoga. By enabling us to concentrate on our energy and empowers confidence within our body, Yoga techniques can support spiritual growth by teaching us how to maintain a sense of calm in difficult situations and understanding compassion towards other people.
Many people start with 2-3 classes a week, working towards a daily routine with Yoga. In many cases, you can notice significant differences in your body just after a week of regular yoga practice. If possible, start with two to three sessions a week and work out a plan with your teacher on how to build it into your daily routine.
Numerous individuals practice yoga as an approach to dealing with their health concerns. There are a variety of yoga classes and asanas to address and work with various physical conditions. However, it is always a good idea consult a physiotherapist or yoga trainer to explain your health concerns and see how to best move forward.